Thursday, March 11, 2010

Wednesday Weigh In Results

Last Week's Weight: 210.6
This Week's Weight: 210
Results: -0.6

I lost! I lost! YIPEE!! I lost! It's not much, but it's something. I didn't gain like I was afraid I was going to! I lost! 

I REALLY didn't want to go weigh in or stay for the meeting last night, but I did. And I'm glad I did. I know where I am now weight loss wise, and in the meeting we reviewed the 10 week Momentum Challenge. Each week we reviewed a different area.

The 10 areas are:
  1. Tracking
  2. Filling Foods
  3. Add Activity
  4. Recognize Hunger
  5. Be Resilient
  6. Take Care of Yourself
  7. Dine Out on Plan
  8. Manage Your Environment
  9. Add Variety
  10. Celebrate Success
I talked a little about tracking yesterday. How, I'm REALLY BAD at it and to hold myself accountable I am going to post, at the end of each day, what I ate and how many points I spent on my eating. 
Today, is not a good food day already. It's no one's fault but my own. 


Breakfast
Yes, the ENTIRE BOX! You don't want to know how many points that is. Really, you don't.But I'm going to tell you anyway. 26.5 points. Ugh . . . But they were SO SO SO good. I got 2 boxes of them, but the other box is going to my Italian for him to eat. I also have 2 boxes of Thin Mints and a box of Dulce de Leche cookies. 
Have I managed my environment well? Hmm . . . I guess not. But I was supporting a co-worker's daughter in her girl scout cookie sales! That's important too! I'm going to hide the Dulce de Leche cookies and a box of the thin mints in my bottom desk drawer. It's a hard drawer to get into, so I REALLY got to want what's in there. 
I am glad that I have Curves tonight. I need to move my bootie! I didn't get to the treadmill last night. After getting up early and going, going, going I finally got home at 7:30 last night. By the time we finished dinner it was 9 pm and my Italian needed his hair washed. By the time we got that done (we washed it in the kitchen sink) it was 9:30 and I still needed to put the sheets on the bed and fold all the clothes that had been washed. 
My Italian put all his shirts on his hanger while I folded all the clothes and got all his put away and my own clothes I put away where I could reach. (I have a HUGE pile of SHTUFF in my dresser) By the time I got the bed made and us ready for bed it was 11. 

Where did yesterday go?

Walking up to the GAB (General Assembly Building) this morning, I really wish I had squeezed in SOMETHING exercise-wise yesterday. My hips felt really tight. But like I said, I do have Curves tonight and Michelle and I rescheduled our run for today.


Luck would have it though, that it's raining and yucky outside though! Maybe we'll run indoors? 
Somehow I don't think so. This girl runs in EVERYTHING . . . so I'm sure we'll run in the rain. 


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment