Friday, March 5, 2010

Sweating it out

I ended up working until 6, but got everything done! BBM should be happy. Except I forgot to e-mail him the results. Ooops. I guess that will happen later. 

I'd been feeling pretty good this morning, my congestion was down and I could breathe. As the day went on the congestion built up, and headaches kicked in. I also couldn't breathe. Not a good day at work. But like I said, I got everything done. 

I decided I was going to sweat out my cold. I'm gonna get rid of this thing, damn it!! 

After dinner (which consisted of a can of soup for each of us. The rest of mine is going to be breakfast tomorrow.) I ran up to the apartment gym and started the first day of the Couch to 5k. Whoot. It felt good, but it was hard. 

I was still feeling good though. I wasn't as tired as I wanted to be, so I jumped on the elliptical and did the aerobic program on it for 20 minutes. 5 minutes into it, I wish I'd picked 10 minutes. But I did the entire 20 minutes and then walked home. 

I think I managed to sweat out some of my cold! I can breathe through my nose pretty easily now and I think I'll get a good night's sleep. 

So that's where I'm off to! Sleep well! Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment