Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Measurements, repeats and 4 am.

Last Thursday I had my measurements done at Curves. I get them done every month on the 19th or there about.
I can't find February's measurements, but I stayed just about the same (which is amazing since I gained so much weight!).




Jan-10 Mar-10 Gain/Loss
Bust 44.5 45 0.5
Waist 41.25 39.5 -1.75
Abdomen 46.25 44.75 -1.5
Hips 47 47 0
Thighs x 2 60.5 58 -2.5
Arms x 2 26.5 26 -0.5
Weight 209.5 212.5 3
Body Fat 39.00% 39.10% 0.10%






Finally! My stomach is smaller than my boobs!! (*sigh* yes, they're large. Anyone want them??)

In February my Body Fat % was actually 39.6% so that went down, while my weight went up. Hrmm . . . Yes, I know I'm building muscles and its denser than fat. But still! Actually, I was gaining weight cause I was eating crap. Not literal crap . . . EEEWWWW!!! (ha ha ha ha ha!!)

I can't believe I forgot! OMG!!! This is what happens when I get distracted in my thought process. Bunny trails and I never quite get to what I wanted to mention.

I LOST 1.6 POUNDS!!!

YES!! That's what I meant to mention last night! I'm back down to 211 now. Officially 5% of my original weight is gone! FOR GOOD THIS TIME!!! Oh wait . . . yes I did. I missed that paragraph when I was skimming it. ERP! LOL!  

(*sigh* This is what happens when I get up at 4 am. I'm all sorts of discombobulated and distractable . . . oh wait, that's normal.)

Yes, I was up at 4 am this morning, no I don't plan on making it a habit. My Italian woke me up feeling a poopy. So I was up, got him set up and then I was just up. So I emptied the dishwasher, moved some laundry around, fed the montsters packed my lunch, and even did another 30-Day Shred session. Ya know something? It's a lot easier to do when you hadn't gone to the gym first. Oh my legs and arms burned, but I wasn't ready to go through the television screen and strangle her skinny neck as soon. (I really hate her while I'm working out.)

You'd think, being up that early, I'd be able to get everything together and get to work on time . . . if not early. HA!! Not me! I was actually 10 minutes late this morning. (And I stopped for breakfast at Chik-fil-A. That didn't help.)

We're crashing early tonight. But I'm going to try to squeeze in Day 1 of the C25k again in the apartment's gym. (Sometimes I wonder if I'm losing my mind. I've never been the crazy exercise all the time type. But if I am losing what's left of my mind, I'd rather it stay gone!! I'm enjoying this!!)

Saturday is the Annual Monument 10k! I'm really looking forward to that. Tomorrow I'm going to go pick up the bibs for Mom and I. 90 minutes is our goal this year. I think we can do it. Especially since we're out of the sashay group. So looking forward to that! 

Okay, back to work for this one. Newspapers . . . ick! (Did you know that newspapers use soy-ink to print? GRRRR!!!!)

 

2 comments:

  1. Serious about the ink? Interesting! I had no idea.

    And GO YOU! It's so much fun to see progress as time goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so fun to read! I love your voice. Great work on the workouts and waking up early, though I totally hear you that you don't want to do it often! And yeah, whenever I get up early I tend to be late--I think it's because I tell myself that I have all kinds of time I don't really have...

    ReplyDelete