Monday, March 22, 2010

Munchies!!

I have found my second favorite breakfast! Celery, peanut butter and raisins! YUM!

The only problem is, it doesn't last very long. I'm hungry again by 10. So I usually eat the homemade cereal with some rice milk and that keeps me until noon when I eat lunch. I packed enough food today, that I should have been fine with what was in my bag. Except my orange was hard as a rock . . . ON THE INSIDE! WTF!! So instead I made 2 microwaved cheese sandwiches and ate my carrots and strawberries. (On second thought, maybe I didn't pack enough food.)

I didn't pack any meat because we're having Ham for dinner at small group tonight. Not that I'm trying to minimize my protein intake, just my meat intake. That reminds me, I need to pick up instant mashin' taters for small group tonight. Probably loaded with soy and sugar . . . sigh.

Overall though, I'm feeling better with what I'm eating. I've noticed a definite increase in how thirsty I am. I finished off my water bottle before lunch today . . . which never happens. But I'm counting it as a good thing!

I've got a serious case of the munchies right now. I don't feel hungry, so this must be my mid-afternoon, I don't wanna do work case of the munchies. Since I don't have any food, except the cheese and sandwich thins in the fridge (and that takes too long to put together. See, laziness does pay off sometimes!) I'm going to wait until we get to small group. Or I get home, I may have an orange . . . hopefully I didn't fail on the rest of the oranges. fingers crossed

Unlike yesterday, today it's not chips, today it's peanut butter. I'm craving peanut butter . . . straight out of the jar . . . sans spoon.

OH! But I did find a chocolate cure! Sorta . . . The cereal I made about a week back? Totally killed it. That plus some rice milk. It's just sweet enough, thanks to the maple syrup. Best thing is there's tons left still.

Yesterday I was sorely tempted . . . and even started to . . . just eat it straight out of the container. Only a couple spoonfuls, then I measured out 1/2 cup and ate that. My Italian came in to remind me we had to take the monsters to go their nails cut and run other errands. He saved my butt. Otherwise I probably would have eaten more. Thank God for organized hubbies!!

Okay, back to working responsibly. Gotta keep the bosses happy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment