Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Falcon!

I dragged myself to work today kicking and screaming because frankly . . . I still feel poopie. I took yesterday off to try to get better (cause I was starting to feel run down and looking at food made me feel ill) and ended up with a sinus cold (NOT FAIR!!).

But I dragged myself in because I didn't want to get too far behind and felt I needed to stay on top of my newspapers and other stuff. Especially since this week was Register and Calendar week. *sigh*

Anyway. I heard the girls exclaiming in BBM's (Big Bossman) office so I wandered in to see what all the fuss was about.
A falcon! There was a falcon sitting on the ledge outside his window! Apparently she'd been there yesterday too.
Earlier last month, biologists came and closed up that nesting box since they were all nesting over on another building where they wanted them to. (Note: Talked to the Building Manager and these ledges are dangerous because the chicks will fall out of the nest and die. Since they are an endangered species this is a very bad thing!!)


She's so pretty! Made coming to work almost worth it! (Don't we have a beautiful view too?)

No comments:

Post a Comment