Wednesday, March 17, 2010

ADD and OCD Don't Mix

especially at work.

I have got the attention span of a gnat today. Nah . . . I think gnats may have it today. Yeah, no attention span what so ever today.

And I've been adding new blogs to my reader like I've lost my mind or something! I LOVE IT! (I probably am crazy, but that's another tirade for another day.) I do this. I compulsively add every blog I read, then a few months down the road, get overwhelmed and start paring back.

But that brings me to my next ADD moment . . . topic. I was reading a post from the end-ish of February from Domestically Challenged. OMG! She predicted my week! Back in Nov.!!


CRAZY! Though I wouldn't say I've exhausted my emotional bank. I was . . . I don't know. I'm not really feeling that reflective.

Speaking of Girl Scout cookies, they are officially ALL GONE!!! I ate the last box (well most of it, I'd had a serving a few days ago) today.

If the rest of the day goes as planned, I'll have eaten 39.5 points. I'm allowed 27. SHEESH!! On the other hand, I'm proud of myself. I tracked and wrote down EVERYTHING I ate. Not just the unshameful (is that a word?) stuff.

Weigh in is tonight so we'll see how I do.

Lunch was good. I made a tuna salad with tuna (obviously) a teaspoon (guesstimated) of mayo, half a red pepper and a carrot. It was yum!!

Oh yea. And a bag of chips that I stole from my Italian's lunch stash. Those totally hit the spot when I was putting my tuna salad together.

I was fine until 30 minutes after lunch when I had a SERIOUS case of the munchies. I ended up eating the rest of my red pepper and the other carrot. This was after I'd eaten the box of Dulce de Leche Girl Scout cookies. (If I may say so, I was a little dissapointed. I was looking forward to a creamier(???) cookie. Oh well. I'll stick with Thin Mints and Samoas from here on out.)

HAPP ST. PATRICK'S DAY TO YA!!

(It's important to recognize both sides of the equation! Green being the protestants, Orange being the Catholics.)

Weight update coming soon and I get my measurements done tomorrow or Saturday! YIPEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment