Saturday, April 17, 2010

Worshiping the Porcelain Goddess

I spent last night worshiping at the throne of the porcelain goddess. And I didn't even go out drinking or anything! It sucked. I mean on the one hand, it's a great ab work-out. On the other, I'd rather not have an ab work-out like that for a long time.

That's why I was en abstensia last night. It actually started when I got in my car. A line across my upper stomach started to hurt. I thought it odd, but I just drove home and laid down after greeting my husband. I felt like poop all evening, but managed to get my Italian into the shower so he could scrub up. It took us easily an hour to get him out of the shower because after any effort I put forth, I would have to go lay down for a minute.

Finally got him in bed and I spent the night running from our bed to the bathroom. If I only knew what triggered it.

Okay, I did eat a huge, very bad for you breakfast. And lunch was a pasta and veggie combo from a lunch cart with cheese and french bread. It could be any of those. The final straw for my body though seemed to be the nuked tater and ketchup I had for dinner.

Ugh . . . I don't think I'll ever eat that again!

I have decided to just stay in bed all day and sleep. Provided my monsters quit walking all over me.

I think I'm starving now though. Frankly, I'm afraid to eat, but my stomach is hurting, I think from hunger. I guess I'll get up and see if we have any crackers in the house. I don't think we do. Can I send my Italian to go get some? Do you think he will?

Okay, off to maybe find food and go back to sleep.

I hope you guys have a fabulous weekend. I'll be back to regularly scheduled programming shortly . . . hopefully.

Note: No crackers. Damn!! Eating a cup of Cheerios instead. No milk. Just dry. Sorta ick . . . but its food that may help settle my stomach . . . I hope.

1 comment: