Saturday, May 1, 2010

Paleo Diet - The Beginning

I started the paleo diet today! :-) YAY!

Breakfast this morning was 3 sunny-side up eggs cooked in a pat of butter. OH. MY. GOSH. So good! It's been so so long . . . too long since I've had eggs.

We still have lots of legumes and grains left in the house, so they will continue to be part of our diet until they our gone. However, I am going to start sprouting our grains and legumes to make them easier to digest.

I didn't make it to the Farmer's Market this morning either. :-(

We decided to sleep in this morning because I got home so late from an Arbonne party I went to with Michelle last night. I was wiped out! I think I got home about 11:45 and we got to bed about 12:30. Our "alarm" went off at 8, but I rolled over and slept until 9:30. Needless to say I didn't get anything done this morning! (The hubs wanted to sit on the pot and get a shower, so I needed to stay home.)


There was something else  . . . shoot . . . umm . . . I forget now . . . dang . . .

OH! I stepped on the scale this morning. I'm starting this journey at 206.4.

Laundry and dishes that need handwashing are calling! Then week 1 day 1 of the C25k is up after that.

I'll check in tonight to let you know how day 1 went!

No comments:

Post a Comment