Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Weigh-In Day

Today I step on the scale to see how last week went weight wise.

To be honest? I'm slightly dreading it today. Last week I was up almost 3 1/2 pounds, back up to 210. :-( I got on my scale at home and it showed I had lost those 3 1/2 pounds, but when I got on it this morning before my shower I was back up, and then some. I really don't understand what's going on with my body right now. It's like it has completely lost it's mind!

I will say this. While I have been better about exercising, I have not been measuring, tracking, or paying OVERLY careful attention to what I have been eating recently. I seem to do one or the other. I track and don't exercise or I exercise and don't track. I need to get it together and do both.

One of my total fav. bloggers, Bitch Cakes, posted a blog yesterday on WW Tools For Living. She's talked about them before and I know we've gone over them in my own WW meetings, but for some reason today it started to click. I won't say it's clicked completely, but it is definitely getting there. Right now I almost feel like I need to print out her post and just study it!

Instead what I really need to do is to take what she says, look at my life, and use it as inspiration to get my own shit straight. Frankly, between you and me, I'm tired of the rollercoaster between 205 and 210.

I WANT OFF!

So, while I mull over the 8 Tools for Living, I'm going to formulate a plan to better fit all of this. I do know, however, one of those things will be tracking and publicly doing so. I'm posting on this blog everyday, usually several times a day. So why not put up every little morsel that passes through my lips? Originally that was one of my plans for this blog.

Why have I not carried that part out yet? . . . Honestly? I'm lazy. I mean I could blame it on the fact that I am adjusting to being a full time care giver to my husband, that I work 40 hours a week, and am busy trying to squeeze in exercise and keep the house in halfway decent shape. But that wouldn't be the whole truth. After all, I am able to post 2 or 3 blog posts a day and I have a couple I'm currently chewing on. So time is not the problem.

Time management . . . Yeah, sure. But that, my dears, is another can of worms that we will not open today. Except to say that it is the primary problem I have. I always have and am trying to conquer.

What can you expect up coming from UnearthingEm?
  1. A daily post listing exactly what I ate and my total points for the day
  2. A weekly post listing my planned meals, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, for the week.
  3. My continued ramblings about the various craziness that is going on as I dig myself out of the excess I    have created.
Stay tuned! The best is yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment