Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Crying Uncle

There comes a time when you just have to stop. For the past several weeks I've been running at a pretty non stop pace. With my Italian having surgery, in the hospital for rehabilitation therapy, then coming home and having to adjust to his care, I've worn myself out!

I stayed home yesterday to try to catch up on my rest and feel better because I was starting to feel a little bit nauseous. I slept off and on most of the day yesterday and when I woke up from my afternoon nap I was completely congested! Not fair! I actually felt worse than I had that morning. Ugh . . .

I have to admit, I skipped going to Curves yesterday. After waking up with my head full of snot (I know, a lovely picture right?) all I wanted to do was bury my head under the pillow. I just didn't have the energy to pull my head together to get there. I know. It's an excuse. *sigh*

I did make . . . reheat dinner for my Italian and I. Our small group sent home some chicken devan with us Monday night, so I tossed that in the oven for 20 minutes at 350 and set some rice to cook in the rice cooker. It was a pretty good meal! I wasn't terribly hungry so I didn't eat much. I loaded my Italians plate with rice and piled on the chicken divan. He ate all of it!

I did fold laundry that's been sitting since this weekend and washed what's been piling up. So I'll have more to do tonight.  FUN!

I think my body's crying uncle though! If it can only make it through the 13th! That's when the Virginia General Assembly Session ends and things at work slow down just a hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment