Friday, October 8, 2010

For me? Really?

I've been totally happy dancing all over the place this week.


(Okay yeah, some of it is caffeine induced. Caffeine seems to have a euphoric effect on me recently. At least coffee caffeine. Coffee caffeine from my coffee maker at home. The stuff here at work is ick! And Starbuck's coffee has always tasted burnt to me. (Sacrilege!) Eh . . . I grew up with a coffee snob as a father. Sue me . . . wait. Don't do that. I don't have any money to give you!) <--- tangent anyone?

ANYWHO! (Yes, I know, some of you hate that . . . or wait . . . he doesn't read this. HA! Wow . . . I need to cut back on the caffeine. Or just not write every thought that crosses my happy little brain. Hee!)


I got a blogger award! (oh my gosh! oh my gosh! oh my gosh! *giggles* *grins* *happy dances*)

 EmilysInnerSkinny awarded this to me. (She is absolutely adorable by the way, and I'm not just saying that because she awarded this to me or because we share the same name! She really is!)

The Rules (because there are always rules.)

1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
Thank you FitTwitEmily! You have NO idea how totally this made my day when I found it! :-) 
2. Sum up your blog philosophy in five words.
(ooh . . . I hadn't thought about this one before  . . . Umm . . . ) Unearthing Myself from Life's Clutter (Yup, that's it.)
3. Pay it forward by nominating ten more awesome bloggers.




  1. Kristen @ Unfit and Fat
  2. Jane @ The Borrowed Abode
  3. Hypo Girl  
  4. One Frugal Foodie
  5. SAL @ Secret Agent L
  6. Jenn @ Jenn Cuisine
  7. Emily @ The Front Burner
  8. Just Running
  9. Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free
  10. Mrs. Grok @ Primal Kitchen

Yes, I like food. Why do you ask?


1 comment:

  1. Yay! you totally deserve it, Em! :)

    I hope you have a fabulous (and less caffeine filled, lol) weekend!

    ReplyDelete